There are a wide variety of ways to heat your swimming pool. From solar power and heat pumps which use the power of the sun and temperature of the air the warm the water, or gas and oil boilers which heat your pool with a higher degree of control.
At J Lunnon Pools and Spas our engineers are fully qualified by Gas Safe and OFTEC to install and maintain your pool or home heating system.
A wide range of extra high efficiency inverter heat pumps available.
Genie Natural & Propane Gas Heater
- The new Certikin Genie range of gas condensing pool heaters is the worlds most efficient direct fired condensing pool heater. Each model uses a direct fired stainless steel heat exchanger encased in a plastic composite housing.
- The GENIE Range of Condensing Pool Heaters delivers a staggering 97% efficiency compared to standard direct fired pool heaters which operate at around 80%.
- The Genie Range of pool heaters is the most advanced and the most efficient pool heater range in the world!
- Supplied Natural Gas with conversion kit to Propane
- Pool temperature display in C or F, lockable
- Direct fired stainless steel heat exchanger
- 97% condensing efficiency equivalent to SEDBUK A
- Running costs reduced by up to 20%
- Low CO2 and Low NOX, environmentally friendly
- Modulating output for accurate pool temperature control
- IP44 for indoor or outdoor installations, low noise
- Light weight compact design, maximum 2 man lift
- Suitable for salt chlorination
- Suitable for pools and spas
- All connection 1.5" left or right hand
- Simple condensate disposal connection
- 24 volt controls designed for pool safety - Supplied ready to go with 3 pin plug
- One size room sealed horizontal or vertical flue kits
- Flue lengths up to 15 metres
- Honeywell CVI controls
- Multiple heater kit options up to 400 kW output (8 heaters)
- CCP02 Pool controller compatible
See a diagram of how a typical heat pump works
Please fill in our enquiry form or call us to discuss your requirements.